Monday, March 9, 2009

An Incredible Weekend

Alas, I am twenty! The much feared birthday has come and gone, and I still feel like a kid! Yippee!! Friday, some of my very best friends came over to hang out, eat sweet potato casserole, and play games.

Here we are at my humble abode, getting ready to play Loaded Questions!



After the food and games, we decided to take a walk in the 70 degree night air. Woop woop!















Here we are posing with our all-time favorite manikins!


And finally, a tribute to our friend Colin, who serenaded us while we danced around him for a solid hour. :) You're the best, Colin!









Chel's bro Matt and his friend Noah came into town from the Coast Guard Academy for the weekend. We had a swell time, if I do say so myself. A little Cranium, a little spiderman frisbee, a little food and a little song! They are so great!

Here the boys are, sharing a girlie toast over a candlelit dinner. They're so manly!

No comments: