Wednesday, March 4, 2009

10 things I'm looking forward to...

1) Taking some sweet pics on my new cam!

2) Playing games with my gals on Friday and with some other awesome kids on Saturday! Cranium here we come!

3) Being done applying for scholarships/camps/etc. Blah!

4) Being done getting shots and my passport in preparation for Haiti. Blah!

5) Wearing chacos...yay!

6) Biking on the rail trail.

7) Painting my room 4 different colors--it sounds bad, but trust me on this one...I think. The colors are: Golden Marsh, Mmm Mint (I like that one), Buttery Bread, and Herb Tea.

8) Spring Break in Virginia!

9) Seeing my family. Gosh I miss 'em.

10) Reading more.





Tonight, I had dinner with my new friend Hong and Jing! They are both from Hong Kong, and are both really cool. :) Hong and I played some SERIOUS badminton tonight, at which I was horrible, and the 3 of us accidentally rode the PRT to Walnut, which felt kind of adventurous! I love meeting new people and learning about their culture and lives!!! They are both so enthusiastic and sweet!

No comments: