Saturday, January 30, 2010

HUGE Thank You

Hello friends,

I've been thinking a lot about you homies!! I am so grateful to have such loving friends who I know are praying for me. It means more to me than you can imagine. I feel as though, through the past year of praying and learning and growing with you guys, God has prepared me for this journey, whatever it might bring. It is soo, soo awesome to know that I'm not turning back because He's keeping me by His Spirit, and that He's going to see me through the hardest times in my life--with the help of friends like you!! I love the way He created man to be in relationship. It's not good for us to be alone. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm thinking about you and praying for you all the time!!

Love from Guanajuato to the good ol' hills of West Virginia and the flat lands of PA, :)

Aly


"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up." --1 Thess. 5:11


"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." --1 Thess 5:16-18


"And how blessed all those in whom you live,
whose lives become roads you travel;
They wind through lonesome valleys, come upon brooks,
discover cool springs and pools brimming with rain!
God-traveled, these roads curve up the mountain, and
at the last turn--Zion! God in full view!
--Psalm 84:5-7 msg

No comments: