Monday, February 16, 2009

Life these days

A heck of a lot has happened in life in the last week--some of which is wonderful and some of which is not, but I know the God is working for good in all of it. SOO hard to trust him sometimes, but at the end of the day, gosh...he's every ounce of my strength.

Friday night, I spent time with Kristin and Lauren--'twas simply amazing. We made an appearance at drunk breakfast around 12 (no, you don't have to be drunk to go to drunk breakfast), and then just talked ourselves to sleep. It is really amazing to have friends by your side during hard times, especially when they are in the same boat.

Sooo Valentine's Day was spent with an awesome group of girls at Cara's house (THANKS, CARA!). We played Balderdash and ate lots of fruit and chocolate and told first kiss stories--hilarious!! I wish I could show ya some pics, but my camera is broke-ded!

Saturday night AFTER Cara's, we celebrated Jenn's 20th birthday--AHHHHH!!! We saw a sweet show at 1-2-3 Pleasant Street--a band called Dinora, and they were amazing. After some of the gals went home for the night, I met up with Ann and Leila, which was also amazing! What cool gals they are. We just danced and pretended to know the words to all the songs! There is something so freeing about "dancing like no one's watching." Loved it.

I have been playing lots of guitar--but I feel like I'm not getting any better! Help me.

Another World is Possible is this week on campus...I walked by a group of people from the church who were acting dead, as though victims of genocide which is such a huge problem today--it was really powerful, guys.

I covered one whole wall of my room in pictures.

I have NOT been doing my homework---not good, not good!

I'm painting my bathroom blue!

I am currently summer job searching/mission work searching...

Addicted to Special K Red Berries.

Made some coasters today with pictures in them.

Miss my family like crazy!!

Am scared to turn 20 in a few weeks.

Pressed, but not crushed. Persecuted, but not abandoned!

Trying to be more loving.


Life, in a nutshell!

No comments: